Top five tips for helping you talk sex with your partner.
Good sex starts with good communication. The better your communication, the better your sex will be. Here are five simple ideas to get the communication started with your mate.
(1) Figure out what good sex looks like for you. You need to understand what you want before you can tell your partner your sexual needs.
(2) Take the conversation to a neutral environment. No chatting inside the bedroom.
(3) Be clear on what your communication hot buttons are. Take a time out to cool down and then come back to the conversation.
(4) Separate the facts from how you feel around the facts. Sex brings out a lot of emotions in us. Make sure to get your facts straight.
(5) Write down what’s working in your sex. Then, while having your conversation, focus on what is working instead of what isn’t.
Here's more fun and informative sex tips guarenteed to titillate:
Keep sexually connected during big change.
Afternoon delight anyone?
How do I Love thee...let me count the ways
Zap Stress with Soothing One-on-One Time
Create a sexy photo book
How much sex is normal?
French woman are the sexiest on earth because...
Why does kissing help me feel less stressed?
Ten second kiss
Cheap and cheesy date night
How to bring sex back into your relationship
The Kama Sutra
Rev things up OUTSIDE the bedroom
What men love women to do
No fail romantic gestures for her
Dr. Trina Read is a leading relationship and sexual health expert and educator. She is a best selling author, media expert, syndicated blogger, international speaker, magazine columnist, and spokeswoman. Sign up for your free monthly newsletter filled with expert videos, articles, blogs and podcasts at Best Sex Tips Ever.com. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.