You don’t have proof yet, but you suspect your husband is cheating on you. What a world of worry and pain you must be living in.
Is it the young woman at work that “he’s just friends” with? Or the old flame that he’s been chatting with on Facebook? Has he become distant, doesn’t communicate, doesn’t touch you or look you in the eyes? Does it just feel that he’s not interested in you anymore?
The truth is that there are dozens, even hundreds of warning signs when a husband is cheating, but for me (and for many women I know), it was a deep instinct, an inner voice nagging at me, warning me that even though my husband is still living with me, emotionally he has checked out of our marriage a long time ago.
Sadly, in most cases, these instincts turn out to be a heart-stabbing reality. And even if he isn’t, he is vulnerable to being STOLEN by another woman.
But if your instinct is not enough for you, here a few common signs a husband is cheating:
1. Visible Signs – If your husband made a sudden and drastic makeover (wardrobe changes, his grooming, his body, personal hygiene), it’s probably not for you. More than likely he is trying to impress someone else.
2. Work Habits – Men often use their job to as a cover for an affair. Any change in his daily work routine may be a sign that he is cheating.
3. The Way He Relates To You – This can go in 2 directions: Either he is suddenly very affectionate and caring (for no apparent reason) or he is extremely distant, avoiding contact and not communicating.
4. Financial Habits – If your husband has a lover, he’ll want to take her out and give her things (the way he gave you at the beginning of your relationship). No matter how badly he’ll try to hide it, sooner or later this will be reflected in your family finances.
5. Sex -Changes in the frequency or the quality of your sex life may be warning signs of an affair.
6. Travel – Your husband may be using travel (for work) to as an opportunity to cheat away from prying eyes.
7. Emotional Affair Signs – If your husband is sharing his private thoughts and feelings with someone else, it’s a defjnite warning sign of an emotional affair. If he gest angry when you ask him questions about aa female friend, it’s also a bad sign.
I know that it’s almost impossible to resist the urge to confront him with your suspicions – But I urge you not to, unless you have solid and irrefutable evidence.
Accusing your husband of cheating without proof will lead to catastrophe, in 2 ways:
I know it’s hard for you to believe right now, but you CAN have it all back. The soft touch on your arm as you’re walking together, that loving glance across the dinner table, his love, admiration and respect.
You CAN get through this and make your marriage better than it ever was. If you use a few powerful techniques (like I did), you can make him beg to hold you close in his arms and regret the day he ever laid eyes on another woman.
Infidelity, whether is be emotional, sexual or internet cheating throes a hammer into the marriage.
If you want to try and affair proof your marriage – This where to learn exactly how to do that.
Rooting for ya,
Will you share this post? (Thank you!)