Not every resolution needs to deal with how strong your will power is or how small your waste line should be. Here is a quick list of things to consider working on in the upcoming year that will benefit your marriage.
- Go on regular date nights
- Take-up a new hobby with your spouse (music, cooking, hiking, skiing, video games, etc.)
- Be a better listener
- Be a stronger advocate of their dreams
- Without being asked, tackle one of their regular chores
- Bring home flowers once in a while
- Surprise your spouse with some unexpected sex on occasion
- Set goals together and hold each other accountable
- Create a financial plan—and stick to it
- Take a weekend trip—just the two of you
These are only 10 ideas, but there are thousands more that we can all think of. Just consider, what could you do to be a better spouse this year, and make that your priority. If you have some additional ideas, share them below.