I think romance is underrated… I hear couples express they want romance and to be romanced, but they state it with a sense of shame, wishful thinking and as an unattainable outcome. They off-handedly claim their wish in the same sentence that dismisses it with the practicality of everyday life. Yuck!
Why can’t we own our desire to be seduced, swept-off our feet, pampered and nurtured, and catered to? I think this is related to our sense of deservingness… On the surface we don’t like the attention and the fuzz. We don’t know how to be in the face of it. On a deeper level, we reject all this because it doesn’t match our subconscious beliefs about our self worth… Ouch!
Well, how about we commit to upleveling these believes and choose to live life to the fullest? How about we choose to Be with our partner, and all our loved ones, fully present, available and engaged? How about we choose to Give Love, and Receive Love…? How about we go all out in showing how we care? How about we totally invest in increasing our ability to do all this!? How about we choose Life and Love? How about we make that commitment right now, and decide that going forward we are going for it!?!? Yeah, let’s go!
Ok, so how do we do this and start getting our toes wet? Very simple. I don’t want you to freak out and quit before you start! I’m here to hold your hand and help you put this in place. Ready? Here we go:
1) Decide to take a break from your Ego Self for a day… Obviously we want this to be an ongoing thing, but for this exercise and to enjoy this process, let’s do baby steps. Deal? What this means, is that for a day you will connect with a part of you that resonates with romance, fun, excitement, exhilaration and allow that part to come out and play. Invite it to take over for the day.
2) Empower your Romantic and Exciting Part to be fully in charge… For the day, make decisions, set plans, dress, eat, behave and interact with others from this part. This is soooo fun! Really embrace this and be surprised at what you’ve been hiding!
3) While your usually dormant part is activated, soothe the other parts that are more logical, reserved, timid, serious, etc… They would probably have a s*** fit! Reassure them that this is just for kicks…
4) While you are in this state, put two things on your calendar that honor and make this new persona proud… This is the mechanism built-in to ground this experience and ensure you continue to embrace your fuller Self…
5) Also, have a contingency plan, or “painful consequence”…, should you decide to let your Ego take over and abort this Mission…
Make this exercise worth your while, it can achieve multiple results:synchronicity, fun, excitement, connection, intimacy, romance, passion, nurturing, pampering, and whatever makes your heart sing!
Make a commitment right now. Choose your Exciting Part’s Appearance Day and make a commitment to your self to honor your Self… Bam!
Complete the MetroRelationship™ Assignment below to help you effortlessly implement this, make changes and immediately start experiencing your awesome relationship, and Authentic Life…
P.S. Sign-up to get your FREE Relationship Enrichment Resources™ and access to the Relationship Real Deal™ webinar (available on replay!). Enjoy the Valentine’s Day Season – get your Relationship Mojo™ on!
~ Your MetroRelationship™ Assignment
Get grounded with deep breath, meditation, exercise or a tickle fight… Get into your body… Feel your Self. Get in touch with your awesome energy…
Call to your “Exciting Part” to come out and play… Call to the part of you that defies Self-limiting believes and that is Alive…!
Embrace the Part. Embrace your Self… Feel, Be this part in your mind’s eye… What does this Part want to do? How does this Part want to enjoy your Partner…? Sit with that…
Take a deep breath, and take an immediate action to implement what came up!
Add this to your Tool Kit…
~ Share Your Thoughts & Successes in the comment box at the end!
Take a moment now to share below any thoughts, comments, take away, tips, and successes! PLEASE post a comment now – we grow in community!
Thanks for connecting with the MetroRelationship™ Family!
Copyright (c) 2016 Emma K. Viglucci. All rights reserved.