After the infatuation and dating stage, fun and romance doesn’t just happen in relationships. Great committed relationships don’t just happen. We have to put in conscious effort to create the relationship we want. Here are some tips for creating and enhancing your intimacy, romance, passion and fun with your partner:
1) Make time for each other and for having quality time together. Pick a time of day that is just for the two of you.
2) Stay connected through out the day by sending each other inspiring, funny, cute, loving or sexy emails, cartoons, cards, notes, etc.
3) Schedule consistent dates, couple outings, events and plans that excite, stimulate and enrich you as a couple. (Attend our Couple Events!)
4) Expand your repertoire of activities you do for fun. Add Gaming to your couple time – play board games for some warm and cozy indoor fun!
5) Surprise each other with little gifts, nice gestures, or different ways of responding.
6) Do romantic and sexy gestures at a frequency chosen by both of you: go on a hot air balloon ride, go to a famous romantic restaurant, have a midnight interlude that includes chocolate, strawberries and champagne, give a bouquet of exotic flowers, play hooky from work and go to the movies for a matinee or home for some intimate time, play footsy under the table at your-in-laws..
7) Integrate more physical activities into your joint activities: Garden (start preparing now by planning and designing your garden together), workout (join a gym or create an exercise program to do together), join a co-ed sports team, have outdoor fun by skiing, hiking, rollerblading, horseback riding etc., paint your house, have sex…
Fill a drawer in your room with fun and sexy toys and games, lotions, candles, lingerie and other goodies to have handy for when you are ready for them!
9) Get a Spa Treatment together!
10) Touch: hold hands, sit next to each other with bodies touching, cuddle, hug, embrace, hold, squeeze, pat, stroke, caress, massage, rub, fondle, pet…
1) Invite your partner to be silly and LAUGH: have tickle sessions, pillow fights, chase each other around the house, have water or food fights, listen to your favorite music really loud and dance around…
2) Have exhilarating experiences: bungee jump, parachute, hang-glide, scuba-dive, ride roller coasters, go on a safari trip, visit a haunted house, watch scary movies…
Start connecting more intimately today. Make sure you keep the fun and romance alive! Re-ignite the passion!!