Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

I MET MY WIFE 5/07/O7. 2 WEEKS AFTER WE MET I TOLD THAT WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND BE 2GETHER 4 100 yrs. WELL I GUESS WE GOT ALONG SO GOOD THAT SHE GOT NERVOUS 4 WHATEVER REAZON AND DISAPPEARED ONE DAY WHILE I WAS AT WORK. FOR A STRAIGHT YEAR I FOUGHT TO SHOW HER THAT WE WERE MEANT TO BE AS ONE. WELL NOT LONG AFTER SHE CAMEE BACK AND WE ENDED UP GETTING MARRIED. THATS WHEN MY STUPIDITY TOOK OVER. LONG STORY SHORT I HURT HER IN A WAY THAT I DIDNT EVEN NO I WAS. NOW SHE QUESTIONS MY FAITHFULNESS AND LOVE FOR HER. HOW KAN I REGAIN WHAT I ONCE HAD WITH HER?

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends on what you did to hurt her!!
I agree to a point. Unless he's beating her, hooking her on drugs, or is a raging alcoholic I believe any relationship can be saved. If he cheated (which is what is sounds like, cause he's trying to avoid what he did and he mentioned faithfulness) it can be dealt with, but both of them need to be wanting to make things work.
to be truthful i would i would flirt on chatlines with women whenever i got the chance. i'd even do facebook. i hooked-up with an old high school friend. we talked and hung out at times. my wife found out and we fought quite a bit til finally we broke up. well one night i had this female over and wifey walked in. words were xchanged but at the end i broke off ties with the h.s.friend. only now i'm under the scope every day. i know i brought this on myself and have 2 deal with it. i set us up 4 counseling. at times i feel we're back 2 normal then POW questions and acquisations come from every where. can u pass some assistance from a womans point of view PLZ
Dude, I am not a woman but I stumbled upon a wonderful program called "Light her fire" and I just listened to what she had to say. I listen to this set of CD's every time I get the chance now and I believe every man should to. Here is a link to Dr. Ellen's site-http://www.lightyourfire.com/. It takes time for any problem to be overcame, not a single thing in this world happens over night. Hang in there and you'll come through this. I could name off a dozen different books that could also be helpful to understand her and yourself but honestly this one I know has helped many people including myself.
thatz true but then again here i sit in front of the computer mad as HELL due to the fakt that i just found out that she has her name on an apartment lease with her suppozed ex. she doesnt know that i know yet. she came from minnesota in a car with him as her copilot. so now what i'm trying to say is that i no longer give a damn about her. which means i no longer need this. NO DISRESPEKT TO THIS SITE. same thing made laugh made me cry

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 575: Can Parental Leave Save Marriages?

A new study showed that parental leave had a positive effect on the marriage, but the time they took impacted the influence on the marriage. Dr. Karen Sherman discusses why.

© 2020   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service