Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Are Colombian girls really not interested in sex?

I am 27 and my Colombian wife is 25 years old. we have been in a relationship for over 2 years. When we got married one year ago sex was great and regular. But now for the last six months, we never had sex. I have asked her multiple times for this. but she makes an excuse every time. Are Colombian women not really interested in sex or longterm relationships? Is there anyone here who has been in a relationship with a Colombian girl or know about Colombian women’s nature and interests? Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Colombian girls are loyal and loving.

Three months ago I met a Colombian girl and now we are happily married. I have done a lot of research about Colombian girls when I was at your stage. In the meantime, I found an article specifically written about Colombian women. here is the article https://seeya.com/colombian-women/ that is truly about Colombian girls. After reading this article I found that this guy has a keen eye on Colombian girls. He has written a lot about Colombian girls. what do you think is this article author's views about Colombian women’s are correct? And if you find it helpful please let me know.

Thanks, hanby123 for your helpful suggestion. As I was searching online to know about Colombian girls nature and interests. I found an article specifically written about Colombian women. here is the article https://online4.love/colombian-women/ which is truly about Colombian girls. He has written a lot about Colombian girls. what you think is this article author's views about Colombian women’s are based on fact? And if you find it helpful please let me know.

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 584: Helping a Sexless Marriage When Spread Too Thin

A toddler, a job, a pandemic... who has time for sex? Dr. Karen Sherman offers advice for a listener who wants to get her sex life back on track with her husband.

© 2020   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service