Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't Forget About the Marriage

June is traditionally wedding month.  Thousands of couples will go through the ritual of engagement, wedding, and reception to visualize to…

Started by SAM

3 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by jessicaruizme

How to Spark Up a Relationship - By the End of the Day

We always say that our relationship is a priority, but keeping the spark in our love life too often ends up at the bottom of our to-do list…

Started by Lisa Penn

0 Feb 18, 2013

Mexican Government Considers Renewable Marriage Contract

BREAKING NEWS Mexican government to consider marriage contracts for its citizens. Dateline:  Mexico City, Mexico  On October 5, 2011, sever…

Started by SAM

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Neil Pearson

If your marriage feels disconnected, why do you think this is so? Are you working on it - and how?

Being that lasting, happy marriages require effort - and that it's not uncommon for them to develop a disconnect - I'm curious to hear peop…

Started by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

9 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

Why is emotional intimacy such a big deal for men?

It would be interesting to get different opinions on this ticklish issue. We women already know that sharing and divulging our deepest feel…

Started by Denise J Charles

0 Aug 20, 2011

What Habits Do You Need to Work on In Your Marriage?

We recently posted an article on six proven habits for a happy and successful marriage. The habits include things like being a fan of your…

Started by hitched

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

Casting For New Romantic Docu-Series

I have a casting notice that may be of interest to you.  We are Shed Media US, producers of ABC’S  “Supernanny”,  Bravo’s “Real Housewives…

Started by 7 days Casting

0 Feb 23, 2011

How much do you know about your spouse?

In "The Marriage Contract" a couple goes for pre-marital counseling and finds out things they never expected.  See it at www.SoulVisionTV.c

Started by SAM

0 Sep 25, 2010

When it comes to property do you think it should be both spouses name?

Everything we own is in my name. My husband gets angry because its not in our name. He thinks all of the property is mine not his. I keep t…

Started by Jessica Elizabeth Durant

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Karen

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 473: Looking at the Negative Side of Marriage

The negative of your marriage isn't a bad thing, it's simply the part you might not be paying attention to. Dr. Karen Sherman explains.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service