Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Vincent Ugwu's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It is an act of wickedness to use a spell to keep your ex in bondage for that is wha…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Jun 7 to Approaching the 3rd Year of Marriage, but Im already feeling unloved!

11 Jun 12
Reply by DONNA COOPER

"Dear Jessica, you seem to be promoting  spell caster. However I wish to point out on…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Aug 16, 2016 to Approaching the 3rd Year of Marriage, but Im already feeling unloved!

11 Jun 12
Reply by DONNA COOPER

"Thank God the spell worked for you. However I wish to point out one thing, “every sp…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Aug 16, 2016 to What to do he cheated all the time on me?

18 May 26
Reply by Vic.Rosette

"Even though the spell worked on your wife, the casting of spell of any kind is never…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Sep 5, 2015 to

just now

"Even though the love spell worked for Jessica, as a marriage counsellor, I will neve…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Aug 1, 2015 to What to do he cheated all the time on me?

18 May 26
Reply by Vic.Rosette

"I wish to remind you that the love spell cast on your husband by Dr. Shiva has an ex…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Jul 17, 2015 to Approaching the 3rd Year of Marriage, but Im already feeling unloved!

11 Jun 12
Reply by DONNA COOPER

"It is unfortunate that you find yourself in such a situation with your husband becau…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Aug 8, 2014 to Approaching the 3rd Year of Marriage, but Im already feeling unloved!

11 Jun 12
Reply by DONNA COOPER

"It is a pity your husband behaved that way. The bitter truth is that the problem may…"

Vincent Ugwu replied Jun 8, 2014 to What to do he cheated all the time on me?

18 May 26
Reply by Vic.Rosette

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 457: Dealing with Anxiety from the Outside World

We live in uncertain times where the future looks uncertain. How can couples move through the world without the weight of questions pulls them down?

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service