Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Fred's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"WHY is it.. that nearly everyone has to quote the BIBLE!! It seems that you can not…"

Fred replied Sep 27, 2010 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"Well said Chris. In recent times, my wife and I have found that we have not had "sex…"

Fred replied Sep 27, 2010 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"If you are asking how strong our marriage is.... 30 years - young... and we have no…"

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"I see that this posting is over a year old, but regardless, I would like to offer th…"

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"Totally agree with your last sentence.... as such, if all this occurs, a couple "may…"

Fred replied Sep 30, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"Being jealous is surely a risk, and could undermine the success of one's relationshi…"

Fred replied Sep 30, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"You know, a marriage (like any relationship) can be subject to "risks" even if a cou…"

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 552: How Happy Couples Argue

A new study reveals how happy couples argue, taking a solution-oriented approach to conflict. Dr. Karen Sherman explain what that means and how that can impact your marriage.

© 2020   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service