Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

hitched's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sara: Thank you for your question. We have actually written about this exact top…"

hitched replied Sep 30, 2009 to inlaws visiting

3 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Shanae Fox

"Hi Jane: Sorry to hear about your tough situation. We wrote an article a while back…"

hitched replied Sep 6, 2009 to "I needed my family when mom died - not you"

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy McClain

"We completed our 10 commandments of marriage (see below); did we miss anything? Com…"

hitched replied Jun 26, 2009 to 10 Commandments of Marriage

13 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Bobbie G

"The movie was pretty good, but my wife is a bit of a genius and had it figured out a…"

hitched replied May 18, 2009 to What Are You Doing this Weekend?

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by hitched

"We've been monitoring this post closely and appreciate the honest discussion. But as…"

hitched replied Apr 8, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"Hi Joy: The problem has been fixed. You can now select "None." Time to give the kid…"

hitched replied Mar 26, 2009 to "Number of Kids" on your profile page has doesn't have the option for ZERO

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by hitched

"Hi Joy. Thanks for the note. That's really weird, it's supposed to be the first opti…"

hitched replied Mar 24, 2009 to "Number of Kids" on your profile page has doesn't have the option for ZERO

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by hitched

"What's Breaking Bad about? My wife and I just starting watching Reaper again. It's t…"

hitched replied Mar 11, 2009 to Any Good TV show suggestions

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by hitched

"Hi Oz: Thank you for reaching out. I'm very sorry to hear about your current situat…"

hitched replied Jan 27, 2009 to Marriage Rut + Stubborn wife... help please.

5 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by catdamom

"Hi Ann: This is not uncommon. We had another reader write in with almost the exact…"

hitched replied Dec 22, 2008 to Should married couples have individual vacations?

11 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Mr and Mrs Hyde

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 567: Are Masks Ruing Face to Face Interactions?

We're not seeing smiles from friends and family. How is that impacting our communication ability and connectedness? Dr. Karen Sherman weighs in.

© 2020   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service