Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Brandie Prine's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW, honestly, I think it does make it harder for you because you say he is so good…"

Brandie Prine replied Mar 11, 2010 to Husband paying ex wife bills

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Dalia Martin

"I didn't notice your little Easy Button attachment until later. haha!!!!"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 27, 2009 to When you are told, "Honey, you didn't see what you think you saw"!!

8 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Keith King

"Are you on here for yourself or you just like to help other people? I don't know, th…"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 26, 2009 to When you are told, "Honey, you didn't see what you think you saw"!!

8 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Keith King

"Thank you Keith! A big part of me tells me that I can make this relationship work be…"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 26, 2009 to When you are told, "Honey, you didn't see what you think you saw"!!

8 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Keith King

"Alrighty Keith King, I'm new to this site and have noticed you give great advice to…"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 25, 2009 to Ready to give up!!!!

16 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

"Wow, all I have to say is that this the best advice you could ever give to someone.…"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 24, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"I'm so laid back and not much offends me, really but swinging just seems so wrong to…"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 24, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"Does he or has he started taking blood pressure medicine? That will certainly make h…"

Brandie Prine replied Sep 24, 2009 to Ready to give up!!!!

16 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

RSS

Hitched Podcast

© 2019   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service