Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

david rubic's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Greg, What you have described here is a great description of how not to do sw…"

david rubic replied Mar 5, 2010 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"HI Again, I was thinking about this you know it maybe very likely that she isn't "o…"

david rubic replied Oct 9, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"HI Michael, Once again I am very sorry to hear about your current situation. It mus…"

david rubic replied Oct 9, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"HI Brandie, I found your post quite interesting particularly as you raise the religi…"

david rubic replied Sep 26, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"I disagree I don't think its that cut and dry, relationships end for many different…"

david rubic replied Aug 20, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"Im really sorry to hear this all sounds very unfortunate.. Sage advice from Debbie t…"

david rubic replied Aug 1, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

"My wife and i have gone to swingers clubs and its been fine for us. Although I've le…"

david rubic replied May 17, 2009 to Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

73 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Irene Arian

RSS

Hitched Podcast

© 2019   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service