Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Karen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My husband and I love to do all sorts of fun things together. We love traveling, and…"

Karen replied Apr 2, 2010 to What Do You Do for Fun in Your Marriage?

10 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Joe Shmoe

"I did say that we are a blended family so yes I do know what it means to deal with c…"

Karen replied Apr 2, 2010 to When it comes to property do you think it should be both spouses name?

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Karen

"well if that is how you feel then I can see him being a little bit upset. We are a b…"

Karen replied Mar 31, 2010 to When it comes to property do you think it should be both spouses name?

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Karen

"I think you have done the wisest thing possible for your situation. I would just let…"

Karen replied Mar 31, 2010 to When it comes to property do you think it should be both spouses name?

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Karen

"Wow!!, that seemed to have opened a can of worms...I don't even know what to say."

Karen replied Mar 31, 2010 to What does your husband or wife do to make you mad? How do you handle the issue?

18 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

"I thought the entire show was completely stupid. I didn't find it humorous at all an…"

Karen replied Mar 30, 2010 to What Do You Think of The Marriage Ref?

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Karen

"Gosh, that is a tough one. I do know what you mean though, my husband does it also,…"

Karen replied Mar 30, 2010 to What does your husband or wife do to make you mad? How do you handle the issue?

18 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 496: Dealing With a Boring Marriage

How dangerous is a boring marriage? How common is a boring marriage? What can you do about a boring marriage? Dr. Karen Sherman offers advice. Dr. Karen Sherman breaks it down.

© 2018   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service