Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!  Date nights are always helpful.  I also encourage couples to check in with eac…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Sep 1, 2011 to If your marriage feels disconnected, why do you think this is so? Are you working on it - and how?

9 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

"I'm concerned that there is more going on here than problems within the relationship…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Jul 10, 2011 to What does your husband or wife do to make you mad? How do you handle the issue?

18 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

"Love and trust are certainly important aspects - and there are others of elements of…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Jun 27, 2011 to Is love and trust key to a happy marriage ?

7 Mar 8
Reply by Masha Sherifa

"I attended the seminar referenced in the article with Dr. Gannon - and it was great!…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Jun 8, 2011 to What Habits Do You Need to Work on In Your Marriage?

1 Jun 8, 2011

"This has come up in my couples therapy practice a few times - where one spouse is em…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Apr 9, 2011 to If your marriage feels disconnected, why do you think this is so? Are you working on it - and how?

9 Sep 1, 2011

"Rob,   Great story of how a disconnected marriage can indeed reconnect.  It takes wo…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Apr 5, 2011 to If your marriage feels disconnected, why do you think this is so? Are you working on it - and how?

9 Sep 1, 2011

"God's Child,   That all sounds really hard.  I can understand how you'd be frustrate…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Apr 5, 2011 to If your marriage feels disconnected, why do you think this is so? Are you working on it - and how?

9 Sep 1, 2011

"With a very active 3 year old, my husband and I are sure to plan periodic date night…"

Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT replied Mar 22, 2010 to What Do You Do for Fun in Your Marriage?

10 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Joe Shmoe

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 470: Taking Information Out of Context

It's not uncommon for a piece of information about marriage to get taken out of context in order to construct an argument whether it's true or not. Dr. Karen Sherman weighs in on a few of these out-of-context arguments.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service