Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Forum Discussions (200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Approaching the 3rd Year of Marriage, but Im already feeling unloved!

I am afraid my husband is falling out of love from me. Since our marriage, I have always been trying to please him but it seems he doesnt c…

Started by Theresa in Just Married

6 Aug 16
Reply by Vincent Ugwu

What to do he cheated all the time on me?

Hello I am new here but my problem is too old , i am married for 2 year and 4 other years we were lovers, what happened to me i still can n…

Started by Vale in Just Married

15 Aug 16
Reply by Vincent Ugwu

Finding the balance between work and home

I asked a question this week on MyExpertSolution.com. I, like many, struggle with balancing work and personal life. I was amazed by the ans…

Started by Kristen Lamb in Miscellaneous

5 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

The cheated and the cheater

The other day I found some pictures on our computer of 3-4 different naked girls. I was very upset and confused, because I would never imag…

Started by Melissa D in Life

5 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

hurt

My husband and I were having a very hard time last year. We had just moved to a new town where he had friends and I did not. I've always be…

Started by sally chinkowski in Sex

7 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

Ready to give up!!!!

I have been with my Husband for more then half my life, he's my best friend, and I love him more than anything but for a long time now the…

Started by Lea B. in Sex

16 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

Open Marriage... does it work?

New series to spotlight couples who have an open relationship where it is okay to be with other people physically, but emotions cannot come…

Started by tj cst in Sex

4 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

What does your husband or wife do to make you mad? How do you handle the issue?

My husband stays on the computer long periods of times. It makes me angry with him when he does not take the time to spend anytime with me.…

Started by Jessica Elizabeth Durant in Just Married

18 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

Be it on TV (e.g. Big Love, Swingtown), the internet, the newspapers, church, the park, at work, or Walmart, it seems everywhere we look th…

Started by Michael Brandt in Sex

72 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

spotted with another woman

i need to know what to do- almost 2 months ago, my friend spotted my husband with another woman at a coffee shop. At first my friend though…

Started by rosie in Miscellaneous

13 Aug 14
Reply by Jessica smith

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 417: How to Boost Your Friendship in Marriage

Do you want to be a better friend to your spouse? Dr. Karen Sherman shares information on how you and your spouse can boost your friendship and ultimately improve your marriage. For more visit www.hitchedmag.com

© 2016   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service