Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Forum Discussions (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vacation ideas!

Hi there! If you are looking for a great vacation while being free, naked, active and adventurous, you might like to join our nude yoga re…

Started by Arina in Just Married

0 Sep 21

What to do he cheated all the time on me?

Hello I am new here but my problem is too old , i am married for 2 year and 4 other years we were lovers, what happened to me i still can n…

Started by Vale in Just Married

9 Sep 10
Reply by gbnorwood

ways to rocking married life

With divorces throwing many a marriage apart, there are those who feel that this institution is in urgent need of an overhaul if it is to r…

Started by gbnorwood in Just Married

0 Sep 10

Approaching the 3rd Year of Marriage, but Im already feeling unloved!

I am afraid my husband is falling out of love from me. Since our marriage, I have always been trying to please him but it seems he doesnt c…

Started by Theresa in Just Married

1 Aug 8
Reply by Vincent Ugwu

First Year of Marriage - HELP!

My husband and I have been married for a little less than 6 months.  And needless to say from the title of this post - it has not been an e…

Started by Emily M. in Just Married

6 Jul 8
Reply by advyl kuza

My Wife Is Not Sure She Likes The Kids Playing Video Games

Ok, let me be the first to admit that maybe we have a little too many video…

Started by Anthony Smith in Kids

0 May 31

HELP - ex's lies are hurting relationship

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful, christian man for almost 10 years (minus 6 months). He is just about all I could wish for and…

Started by Debbie in Life

5 May 15
Reply by HellenPedro

The cheated and the cheater

The other day I found some pictures on our computer of 3-4 different naked girls. I was very upset and confused, because I would never imag…

Started by Melissa D in Life

3 May 15
Reply by HellenPedro

Is it okay to share dinner with friend and tell your spouse to order something for self?

When you take your wife out for dinner with a female friend from work whom your wife do not know and meeting the friend for first time. Wou…

Started by Simone T in Just Married

2 May 15
Reply by HellenPedro

Don't Forget About the Marriage

June is traditionally wedding month.  Thousands of couples will go through the ritual of engagement, wedding, and reception to visualize to…

Started by SAM in Just Married

2 May 15
Reply by HellenPedro

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 334: The Etiquette of Dealing With an Ex

Not all marriages last, which means old relationships and your new one can collide. Here's how you (and your new spouse) can more productively deal with an ex. For more visit www.hitchedmag.com

© 2014   Created by hitched.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service