Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Forum Discussions (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possibilities of getting your partner back after breakup before Xmas

Getting back my husband after separation was a very difficult for me because he went to settle down with another lady, i had two children f…

Started by Mariafrank in Just Married

0 on Friday

Do Mail Order Brides Really Exist?

Do mail order bride really exist? The answer is Yes, and No, it really depends on your definition of mail order brides. The historical root…

Started by joseph foster in Just Married

0 Nov 13

We're Becoming Estranged! AHHHHHH!

I need help with communication from my hubby! I feel like we can never reach a common ground on anything. I try to present new things to hi…

Started by Tanesha Sierra in Just Married

11 Oct 21
Reply by Irene Arian

Swingers, Swapers, Polygamy, Polyandry and Open Marriage

Be it on TV (e.g. Big Love, Swingtown), the internet, the newspapers, church, the park, at work, or Walmart, it seems everywhere we look th…

Started by Michael Brandt in Sex

73 Oct 21
Reply by Irene Arian

VD = Divorce blog

I think so. What if it had been HIV instead of herpes? I'd say that's grounds for divorce and maybe a criminal suit as well.

Started by Brian in Sex

9 Oct 21
Reply by Irene Arian

What role does Character Play in Marriage?

Marriage requires character, and it builds character... Do you think that is a true statement?

Started by The Marry Blogger in Miscellaneous

1 Oct 21
Reply by Irene Arian

How Will An Obama Presidency Change Marriage in America?

We're going to be covering this issue in an upcoming article and want to get your thoughts on what the new president can/will do that will…

Started by hitched in Miscellaneous

2 Oct 21
Reply by Irene Arian

Is love and trust key to a happy marriage ?

No Description

Started by Reema Gupta in Just Married

5 Oct 21
Reply by Irene Arian

Hotel Horny. Warning: An explicit story of a hot evening between a husband and wife.

Wonder if other couples have had similar, exciting stories of a romantic and hot sex encounter. We are married for 20+ years and are still…

Started by SexyCouple in Sex

1 Oct 16
Reply by Kenny W Williams

Help! It's our anniversary & DH wants to Role Play "strangers in a bar"!

It's our 26th Wedding Anniversary, we have 2 teenage boys at home & we're flat broke! So as you can imagine my surprise when earlier th…

Started by Liz Wilson in Sex

0 Sep 15

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 431: 5 Holiday Sanity Tips

What are some holiday stress relievers that will help prevent couples from getting upset with each other? Dr. Karen Sherman offers five solid pieces of advice.

© 2016   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service