Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holiday Plans

So glad I don;t have to travel this year, but I can;t complain because when we do it's not very far. Anyone got any crazy travel plans?

Started by Lovely

0 Dec 16, 2008

What do you want for Christmas, budget edition

Considering the economy and our light pocket book , we aren't really going all out. Probably do one gift each. Anyone else sticking to a bu…

Started by Lovely

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by hitched

What if one of you wants a child and the other doesn't?

After seven years together, two of them married, my husband recently admitted (while drunk) that he wants to have a child together. I, on…

Started by Kasi

2 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Kasi

What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving / Holidays?

I'm going to Central California for Thanksgiving to see my lady's side of the family. They have a pretty nice layout near the beach so it's…

Started by Lovely

3 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Josh & Dao

Healing from Infidelity

Healing from Infidelity by Michele Weiner-Davis Life certainly has its challenges, but little compares to the monumental task of healing f…

Started by Louise

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Kasi

Best Things About Being Married

What's the best things about being married?

Started by hitched

1 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Lovely

Where were you when they proposed?

I was on top of a faris wheel where we first met.

Started by Lovely

3 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Carol M

How Many Weddings Are You Attending This Summer?

Now is definitely the season for weddings. I know that most of our readers are between 25-39 years old, which means you and all your friend…

Started by hitched

1 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Liz Wilson

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 474: What Do You Do if You Think Your Husband Acts Inappropriately Around Other Women?

Some men are behaving badly and perhaps the closest person on the planet to them can get through to them... maybe not. Dr. Karen Sherman shares her thoughts.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service