Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help

coz i need some idea and advice regarding my merrieage life i made a very big mistake to my husband..coz i cheated him.its start like this…

Started by carla

1 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Mika singh

doubt

I met my husband at the university and i knew him for 2years and two months ago we married to each other,now he loves me alot even more tha…

Started by ejm

3 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Ricky Ricardo

Is love a game or does it exists?

People more participation and more members are required

Started by Ricky Ricardo

1 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Christine Carn

Relationship Help Question

I have a question that i need some advice about. So here the situation my g/f has been texting this guy for a while that is her friend. She…

Started by Ben

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Over Sixty

When is enuff enuff?

Although I'm new to this I find myself growing as a caring and lucky man. My question to all that answer is when is it enuff? You see those…

Started by marco zertuche

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Shanae Fox

When you are told, "Honey, you didn't see what you think you saw"!!

If that makes sense. I am on here because I've lost trust with my husband. Married for almost 19 years and I asked for a divorce this week.…

Started by Brandie Prine

8 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Keith King

TRYING 2 FIX MY MISTAKE

I MET MY WIFE 5/07/O7. 2 WEEKS AFTER WE MET I TOLD THAT WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND BE 2GETHER 4 100 yrs. WELL I GUESS WE GOT ALONG SO GO…

Started by marco zertuche

7 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Shanae Fox

MEN

MEN ARE DIFERENT THEN WOMEN , MEN NEED MOR SEX THEN WOMEN, YEARS AGO A MEN TOOK ONE OR TWO OR EVEN MORE WIFES HE NEEDED MOR , MEN USED TO G…

Started by ISAAC

17 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Keith King

Marriage to a confirmed bachelor

I have recently married a man who for all intent and purpose had planned to be single his whole life. he was in effect for most of his life…

Started by kelly lew

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by kelly lew

SAVE MY MARRIAGE.

I met my husband in nov. 1998 and our sex life was realy good and encouraging. We used to make love from morning till evening without getti…

Started by Bibi

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Debbie King

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 541: How to Mess Up a Relationship With Subterranean Sabotage

Dr. Noelle Nelson explains how responding to non-verbal or thoughtless bits of communication can undermine your marriage.

© 2019   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service