Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help

coz i need some idea and advice regarding my merrieage life i made a very big mistake to my husband..coz i cheated him.its start like this…

Started by carla

1 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Mika singh

doubt

I met my husband at the university and i knew him for 2years and two months ago we married to each other,now he loves me alot even more tha…

Started by ejm

3 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Ricky Ricardo

Is love a game or does it exists?

People more participation and more members are required

Started by Ricky Ricardo

1 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Christine Carn

Relationship Help Question

I have a question that i need some advice about. So here the situation my g/f has been texting this guy for a while that is her friend. She…

Started by Ben

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Over Sixty

When is enuff enuff?

Although I'm new to this I find myself growing as a caring and lucky man. My question to all that answer is when is it enuff? You see those…

Started by marco zertuche

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Shanae Fox

When you are told, "Honey, you didn't see what you think you saw"!!

If that makes sense. I am on here because I've lost trust with my husband. Married for almost 19 years and I asked for a divorce this week.…

Started by Brandie Prine

8 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Keith King

TRYING 2 FIX MY MISTAKE

I MET MY WIFE 5/07/O7. 2 WEEKS AFTER WE MET I TOLD THAT WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND BE 2GETHER 4 100 yrs. WELL I GUESS WE GOT ALONG SO GO…

Started by marco zertuche

7 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Shanae Fox

MEN

MEN ARE DIFERENT THEN WOMEN , MEN NEED MOR SEX THEN WOMEN, YEARS AGO A MEN TOOK ONE OR TWO OR EVEN MORE WIFES HE NEEDED MOR , MEN USED TO G…

Started by ISAAC

17 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Keith King

Marriage to a confirmed bachelor

I have recently married a man who for all intent and purpose had planned to be single his whole life. he was in effect for most of his life…

Started by kelly lew

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by kelly lew

SAVE MY MARRIAGE.

I met my husband in nov. 1998 and our sex life was realy good and encouraging. We used to make love from morning till evening without getti…

Started by Bibi

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Debbie King

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 537: How Our Happy Chemicals Flow Through the Brain

The happy chemicals in our brain are designed for particular jobs and randomly flow for no reason. Loretta Breuning, PhD, founder of explains what these neurochemicals are and how they impact our relationships.

© 2019   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service