Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do i do?

I gave birth to a beautiful son and after i had the birth i didn't want to be Intimate for a while so my husband started looking at things…

Started by katie

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Inquiring Brain

Casting For New Romantic Docu-Series

I have a casting notice that may be of interest to you.  We are Shed Media US, producers of ABC’S  “Supernanny”,  Bravo’s “Real Housewives…

Started by 7 days Casting

0 Feb 23, 2011

Not Your Typical Valentine's Day Movie

Valentine's Day is a day when a lot of people decide it's time to commit.  It's the day when engagements are made, and wedding plans start…

Started by SAM

0 Feb 11, 2011

I can't forget the abortion!

My name is Nadine and married for 11 years now. Over those 11 years together, I have been a bigger person even though my husband is 12 y…

Started by Nadine Pika

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Brian

Quotes From Wayne Brown

QUOTES FROM WAYNE BROWN from “The Marriage Contract” www.SoulVisionTV.com   “I don’t buy into this Traditional concept of Marriage…it creat…

Started by SAM

0 Nov 1, 2010

Husband paying ex wife bills

My husband of 4 years is still giving his (2nd) ex wife money. He has nothing left now except his paycheck and a large mortgage from their…

Started by Over Sixty

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Dalia Martin

need help

my wife fall out of love with me and i want that back

Started by william

7 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Cotina

I have a hard time sleeping in my bed.

My room is a big mess I have told my Husband over and over again. I don't sleeping in our bedroom . He have to many clothes and hats and ev…

Started by Nancy McClain

8 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kevin Healey

Open marriage problem..

I am currently seeing a man that is in an open marriage. However, he has declared that he is in love with me and the last time we met we ex…

Started by jjad

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by jjad

10 Ways To Love Your Mate

1 Hug them. 2 Write a love note. 3 Call them at work just to say "Hi." 4 Give them a foot massage. 5 Tell them a joke. 6 Caress them with s…

Started by Nealoren

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Calvin doyle

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 537: How Our Happy Chemicals Flow Through the Brain

The happy chemicals in our brain are designed for particular jobs and randomly flow for no reason. Loretta Breuning, PhD, founder of explains what these neurochemicals are and how they impact our relationships.

© 2019   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service