Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affection

No offense, but I need a womans POV in this forum. I have been having problems with giving enough affection to my wife. It comes to an argu…

Started by Joe Shmoe

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Mr and Mrs Hyde

Would a Woman Please Explain This to Me?

For this scenario, let’s say there is a twenty-four year-old woman named Sharon, and she has a relationship with a twenty-four year-old man…

Started by SAM

2 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by SAM

Your Wedding

Newly hitched? We want to hear from you! Blue Collar Bride (http://www.bluecollarbride.com) is by and for brides (and grooms) planning a we…

Started by Kate

0 Jan 9, 2012

It Didn't Last Long!

Kim and Kris should have watched The Marriage Contract  before they said, “I do.”   Available On Demand at www.SoulVisionTV.com

Started by SAM

0 Nov 4, 2011

Mexican Government Considers Renewable Marriage Contract

BREAKING NEWS Mexican government to consider marriage contracts for its citizens. Dateline:  Mexico City, Mexico  On October 5, 2011, sever…

Started by SAM

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Neil Pearson

Want to makeover your husband....

Started by Husband Fix

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Husband Fix

Why it's important to have consistent relationship check-ins in your marriage

If there's one thing I could point out as the biggest contributor to marriage disconnect - it's lack of open and flowing communication.  Th…

Started by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

0 Sep 1, 2011

Am I being a jackass?

So, my wife and I went to the comedy show last night. We haven't been in sync for some time now. She was upset with me afterwards because s…

Started by Mike Moore

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by The Heart Bandits

Do You Have any Barbecuing Secrets/Tips?

It's grilling season and we'd like you to share your best BBQ tips. To get things started, we'd like to recommend that you don't push down…

Started by hitched

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie2744

Looking for friends

Hi my name Is Rachel Bailey originally from Miami, FL I am married to the man of my dreams and Is carrying his first child. I love him dear…

Started by Rachel Bailey

2 May 8, 2011
Reply by Rachel Bailey

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 458: Choosing a Different Response In Your Marriage Story

When you know who you are and what your story is, you can shape how you respond to your spouse and the world. Dr. Noelle Nelson explains tips on how to make this happen.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service