Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would a Woman Please Explain This to Me?

For this scenario, let’s say there is a twenty-four year-old woman named Sharon, and she has a relationship with a twenty-four year-old man…

Started by SAM

2 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by SAM

Your Wedding

Newly hitched? We want to hear from you! Blue Collar Bride (http://www.bluecollarbride.com) is by and for brides (and grooms) planning a we…

Started by Kate

0 Jan 9, 2012

It Didn't Last Long!

Kim and Kris should have watched The Marriage Contract  before they said, “I do.”   Available On Demand at www.SoulVisionTV.com

Started by SAM

0 Nov 4, 2011

Mexican Government Considers Renewable Marriage Contract

BREAKING NEWS Mexican government to consider marriage contracts for its citizens. Dateline:  Mexico City, Mexico  On October 5, 2011, sever…

Started by SAM

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Neil Pearson

Want to makeover your husband....

Started by Husband Fix

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Husband Fix

Why it's important to have consistent relationship check-ins in your marriage

If there's one thing I could point out as the biggest contributor to marriage disconnect - it's lack of open and flowing communication.  Th…

Started by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

0 Sep 1, 2011

Am I being a jackass?

So, my wife and I went to the comedy show last night. We haven't been in sync for some time now. She was upset with me afterwards because s…

Started by Mike Moore

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by The Heart Bandits

Do You Have any Barbecuing Secrets/Tips?

It's grilling season and we'd like you to share your best BBQ tips. To get things started, we'd like to recommend that you don't push down…

Started by hitched

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie2744

Looking for friends

Hi my name Is Rachel Bailey originally from Miami, FL I am married to the man of my dreams and Is carrying his first child. I love him dear…

Started by Rachel Bailey

2 May 8, 2011
Reply by Rachel Bailey

What do i do?

I gave birth to a beautiful son and after i had the birth i didn't want to be Intimate for a while so my husband started looking at things…

Started by katie

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Inquiring Brain

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 447: The Magic of Expectations

Expectations within a marriage can help the rest of your life run more smoothly. Dr. Noelle Nelson explains how you can express your expectations to live the marriage you want.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service