Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Just Married (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Year of Marriage - HELP!

My husband and I have been married for a little less than 6 months.  And needless to say from the title of this post - it has not been an e…

Started by Emily M.

8 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by jessicaruizme

Vacation ideas!

Hi there! If you are looking for a great vacation while being free, naked, active and adventurous, you might like to join our nude yoga re…

Started by Arina

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by jessicaruizme

ways to rocking married life

With divorces throwing many a marriage apart, there are those who feel that this institution is in urgent need of an overhaul if it is to r…

Started by gbnorwood

1 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by jessicaruizme

Is it okay to share dinner with friend and tell your spouse to order something for self?

When you take your wife out for dinner with a female friend from work whom your wife do not know and meeting the friend for first time. Wou…

Started by Simone T

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by HellenPedro

Please! Save me!!!

Just want to know the signs to watch out when there is no more love in a marriage. How to you know that you  no longer love him? By the way…

Started by Roseline

12 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by mariacooker

Honeymoon in Sri Lanka, Maldives?

Which country is best to celebrate honeymoon? Maldives is best place for beach leisure,  Sri Lanka is  best place for Green leisure,

Started by Rachitha Hathurusinghe

0 Jan 20, 2013

Romantic Honeymoon

Will it help you to spend romantic honeymoon in Sri Lanka?  Have you ever spend honeymoon in Sri Lanka?

Started by Rachitha Hathurusinghe

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Shawna Kianna Watson

Live life on your terms.

I am curious to know what problem are you looking for a solution? What keeps you awake at night. I would like to add this content to a free…

Started by Rennie Devison

0 Jul 17, 2012

Happiness

How much of your spouse's happiness is dependent on you? Are you responsible for making your spouse happy?

Started by MiMi

1 May 6, 2012
Reply by Geneva Black

Affection

No offense, but I need a womans POV in this forum. I have been having problems with giving enough affection to my wife. It comes to an argu…

Started by Joe Shmoe

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Mr and Mrs Hyde

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 450: Personality Changes in Your Marriage

The longest running ever has revealed that our personality changes so much that in life that you might look like a completely different person from when you were 14 to 77 years old. What does this mean for your marriage? Dr. Karen Sherman weighs in.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service