Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Entertainment (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorial Weekend Plans?

What are you doing for Memorial Weekend? BBQ? Camping? Catching up on TV shows stuffed in your DVR?

Started by hitched

0 May 20, 2009

What Are You Doing this Weekend?

My wife and I are going to see Angels & Demons tonight, then tomorrow night is her night to whisk me away for our monthly "secret date…

Started by hitched

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by hitched

Any Good TV show suggestions

We've been watching Breaking Bad on AMC. It just started again. It's refreshing to see scripted shows return. We're so over "reality" shows…

Started by Lovely

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by hitched

What's Your Favorite James Bond Movie?

I'm a big fan of the originals with Sean Connery and have a couple of favorites. From Russia with Love and perhaps surprisingly, On Her Maj…

Started by hitched

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by newton joe

What Did You Think of the Oscars?

Did you think somebody got snubbed? Did you like Hugh Jackman as a host? I enjoyed the personal introductions of past winners for the indiv…

Started by hitched

0 Feb 23, 2009

Couple Halloween Costume Photos

Post this year's or your favorite couple Halloween costume of you and your spouse here.

Started by hitched

4 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Lovely

The Fly, the musical?!

I heard on the radio last week that they've made a musical out of that Jeff Goldbloom movie "The Fly," and while my first thought was one o…

Started by Carol M

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by hitched

Anyone See True Blood?

Did anyone else watch True Blood on HBO? What were your thoughts?

Started by hitched

0 Sep 8, 2008

$35 Movie Ticket!!!

A new theater is being considered in Orange County, CA (where we're located) called Gold Class Cinemas. For $35, movie goers would get: acc…

Started by hitched

0 Sep 4, 2008

End-Of-Summer Concerts

We are thinking about going to see Jack Johnson tomorrow at UCLA. Should be a good time. We're also pretty excited as this will be our firs…

Started by Lovely

2 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Lovely

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 617: The Right Time to Have a Child

CDC data highlights the number of births and specifically those that weren't wanted at the time of pregnancy. When is the right time? Dr. Karen Sherman shares her thoughts.

© 2021   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service