Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Entertainment (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the Best Anniversary Gift You've Gotten?

We just launched the 2010 Hitched Anniversary Gift Guide. We want to know, what's the best gift you've ever received for your anniversary?…

Started by hitched

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Rainy

What Are Your Seasonal Traditions?

When the summer blockbuster movie season arrives, my wife and I have started a tradition of going to the theater once every week--or at lea…

Started by hitched

0 May 10, 2010

What Do You Do for Fun in Your Marriage?

We just posted a story on the importance of having fun in your marriage, "5 Tips to Increase the Fun in Your Marriage." We'd like to know w…

Started by hitched

10 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Joe Shmoe

What Do You Think of The Marriage Ref?

The sneak preview of the new Jerry Seinfeld show, The Marriage Ref debuted just after the closing ceremonies of the Olympics last night. It…

Started by hitched

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Karen

Valentine's Suggestions

What are you doing/planning for Valentine's? Please share your ideas here. I just recorded a podcast with Dr. Noelle Nelson and she offered…

Started by hitched

3 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by The Schroeders

Does Your Wife Watch MMA Fights?

This upcoming weekend there are two major mixed martial arts events. The first is put on by Affliction, pitting Fedor Emelianenko (arguably…

Started by hitched

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Lea B.

Indiana Jones vs. Sex and the City: Which one are you more excited about?

Do you think one is a better date night movie than the other? Will you and your spouse/SO see both of them together?

Started by hitched

3 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ntvinh986

Couple Costume Ideas

Do you guys have any couples costume ideas? Have you worn some in past years that you'd like to share? Are matching or themed costumes lame…

Started by hitched

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Dr Michelle Gannon

Steve McNair…Victim or Villain?

For the past week, I have scoured the internet blogs with the intent of discovering what people have to say about the recent choices of Ste…

Started by Ben Northington

0 Jul 23, 2009

What Are Your 4th of July Plans?

We've been invited to a few BBQs, all of them local. Hopefully we'll be able to stop by at least a few of them. No fireworks plans, though.

Started by hitched

0 Jul 3, 2009

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 616: Episode 616: Putting on the Pounds When You Marry

Researchers looked at the average weight gain of those in and out of marriage and found marital bliss includes a few extra pounds. Dr. Karen Sherman explains the findings.

© 2021   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service