Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Life (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACTION expresses love more than gifts.

I know that chocolate, flowers and jewels are great expressions of love on Valentine's Day but this year I'm giving my wife something more.…

Started by James M. Lynch

0 Feb 14, 2010

Romance.....Is it dead for the Opposite

I understand how Women want a little Romance, but what ever happened to the Women Romancing the Guy. Sorry I am just a little frustrated l…

Started by Scott

3 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Calvin doyle

New Year's Resolutions

Do you have a new year's resolution? Is it related to your marriage or something else? Share here.

Started by hitched

0 Jan 8, 2010

David Letterman- "What's Up With That?"

I just published an article about Letterman's workplace affair on Hitched. Would love to hear your thoughts about why that all went down. W…

Started by Brett Williams

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Dave Reisch

Please help...

I met my husband 11 years ago and love him so deep it takes my breath away. We have been together ever since and happily got married just o…

Started by Jasmine Murdoch

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jarvis Sams

Flying back to the nest

My wife and I waited to move in together until after we were married, but things have been pretty tough thanks to the tanking economy. We c…

Started by Emile Two

1 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Shanae Fox

multiple marriages ending in divorce

i have been married 5 times this time 5 yrs i am pretty screwed up i have control issues over just about everything also im manipulative i…

Started by valerie williams

14 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by valerie williams

Do You and Your Spouse Have Goals You're Working Toward?

Aside from growing Hitched, one of the things my wife and I are working toward is attending the 2012 Olympics in London. This requires trav…

Started by hitched

0 Jul 20, 2009

10 Commandments of Marriage

If you were putting together a 10 Commandments of Marriage, what would your list include?

Started by hitched

13 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Bobbie G

Marriage Questions

1. What's the worst fight you and your spouse have ever had? 2. What have you recently found out about your spouse that surprised you? 3.…

Started by hitched

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 494: Should You Worry About Your Love of Video Games?

Video games can be addictive according to a new report from the World Health Organization. So what does that mean and how is that different than other passionate, fun hobbies? Dr. Karen Sherman explains.

© 2018   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service