Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Life (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is emotional intimacy such a big deal for men?

It would be interesting to get different opinions on this ticklish issue. We women already know that sharing and divulging our deepest feel…

Started by Denise J Charles

0 Aug 20, 2011

how to find the woman of my life

I am a young Cameroonian, and would like advice in order to meet the woman of my life. if you like it, come to my rescue. thank you.

Started by bradkevin

0 Jul 8, 2011

Marriage going down the drain-HELP PLEASE

My husband and I are about to separate, three week before we reach our 21st anniversary.  What really bothers me is that I love the man ver…

Started by Pam E

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Dalia Martin

What Habits Do You Need to Work on In Your Marriage?

We recently posted an article on six proven habits for a happy and successful marriage. The habits include things like being a fan of your…

Started by hitched

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

Mother's Day

I want to wish every mother out there a Happy Mother's Day!   I hope your day was more special than mine.  My husband went out to eat with…

Started by God's Child

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by God's Child

Diane Gottsman, Our Lifestyle & Etiquette Expert, Wants Your Input

What is the best advice you were ever given or the one piece of advice you would give a newlywed couple?   Diane is writing her next articl…

Started by hitched

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Geneva Black

Casting For New Romantic Docu-Series. Do you need the romance back in your marriage?

I have a casting notice that may be of interest to you and your meet up group.  We are Shed Media US, producers of ABC’S  “Supernanny”,  Br…

Started by 7 days Casting

0 Feb 23, 2011

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

Are you and your spouse working on a resolution together? Perhaps both working to lose a little winter weight or maybe some financial goals…

Started by hitched

0 Jan 3, 2011

Can You Love Someone Too Much?

In 1985, Stevie Wonder had a song called, “I Love You Too Much”. So here’s the question. Can you Love someone Too Much? Can you be so tied…

Started by SAM

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Mrs P

What To Do When A Husband Says He Loves You and Wants to Stay Married but....

you continue to find evidence of flirting with other women. (And that's the stuff that I have found.  Afraid of what I don't know)  Unfortu…

Started by Nicole

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by hitched

Hitched Podcast

Episode 483: Don't Make Your One and Only Your All and Only

Making your spouse your everything can be detrimental to your marriage. Dr. Noelle Nelson explains why.

© 2018   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service