Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Life (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to find the woman of my life

I am a young Cameroonian, and would like advice in order to meet the woman of my life. if you like it, come to my rescue. thank you.

Started by bradkevin

0 Jul 8, 2011

Marriage going down the drain-HELP PLEASE

My husband and I are about to separate, three week before we reach our 21st anniversary.  What really bothers me is that I love the man ver…

Started by Pam E

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Dalia Martin

What Habits Do You Need to Work on In Your Marriage?

We recently posted an article on six proven habits for a happy and successful marriage. The habits include things like being a fan of your…

Started by hitched

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

Mother's Day

I want to wish every mother out there a Happy Mother's Day!   I hope your day was more special than mine.  My husband went out to eat with…

Started by God's Child

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by God's Child

Diane Gottsman, Our Lifestyle & Etiquette Expert, Wants Your Input

What is the best advice you were ever given or the one piece of advice you would give a newlywed couple?   Diane is writing her next articl…

Started by hitched

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Geneva Black

Casting For New Romantic Docu-Series. Do you need the romance back in your marriage?

I have a casting notice that may be of interest to you and your meet up group.  We are Shed Media US, producers of ABC’S  “Supernanny”,  Br…

Started by 7 days Casting

0 Feb 23, 2011

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

Are you and your spouse working on a resolution together? Perhaps both working to lose a little winter weight or maybe some financial goals…

Started by hitched

0 Jan 3, 2011

Can You Love Someone Too Much?

In 1985, Stevie Wonder had a song called, “I Love You Too Much”. So here’s the question. Can you Love someone Too Much? Can you be so tied…

Started by SAM

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Mrs P

What To Do When A Husband Says He Loves You and Wants to Stay Married but....

you continue to find evidence of flirting with other women. (And that's the stuff that I have found.  Afraid of what I don't know)  Unfortu…

Started by Nicole

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by hitched

Should married couples have individual vacations?

My husband recently told me that he's bored with our marriage. He finds that he needs to spend sometime by himself. He would like to go on…

Started by Artichoke C

11 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Mr and Mrs Hyde

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 493: Dealing With a Miscarriage

A couple going through a miscarriage can be emotionally traumatizing. Dr. Karen Sherman shares advice for couples who are dealing with the loss.

© 2018   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service