Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Life (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Want It NOW!!!

Within every last one of us, there is an inner 3 year old, proclaiming at the top of our lungs: “NOW!!! I want it NOW!!!” Doesn’t matter if…

Started by Noelle Nelson

0 Sep 1

The cheated and the cheater

The other day I found some pictures on our computer of 3-4 different naked girls. I was very upset and confused, because I would never imag…

Started by Melissa D

5 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

Step parent

I have been married to my husband for two years I have two children and he has three that live with us I have a twelve year old daughter an…

Started by mrs. t

7 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jessica smith

Why You Should Stop Solving Your Marriage Problems

New blog post at How-to-Save-marriage.org: Why you should stop solving your marital problems (and what to do instead) Read the full post a…

Started by Lisa Penn

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Bryony Fleming

HELP - ex's lies are hurting relationship

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful, christian man for almost 10 years (minus 6 months). He is just about all I could wish for and…

Started by Debbie

6 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by jessicaruizme

Looking for married friends

My husband and I have been married since April 28th 2012 and we don't have any married friends. We live north of Dayton, Ohio and were hopi…

Started by Morgan Turner

1 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by hanim

How to Spark Up a Relationship - By the End of the Day

We always say that our relationship is a priority, but keeping the spark in our love life too often ends up at the bottom of our to-do list…

Started by Lisa Penn

0 Feb 18, 2013

Starting a Family?!

Recently was my Husband and I's fifth year anniversary and he asked me to discontinue my birth control. He did not directly come out and sa…

Started by Shanae Fox

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by ELIZABETH ANN SUMMER

If your marriage feels disconnected, why do you think this is so? Are you working on it - and how?

Being that lasting, happy marriages require effort - and that it's not uncommon for them to develop a disconnect - I'm curious to hear peop…

Started by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

9 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT

20 year Class Reunion; High School DaZe

John and I have our TWENTY year reunion coming up October 1st! Since we were in the same class in high school, AND the fact we moved away e…

Started by Misty Lynn Walker

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Kate Daring

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 473: Looking at the Negative Side of Marriage

The negative of your marriage isn't a bad thing, it's simply the part you might not be paying attention to. Dr. Karen Sherman explains.

© 2017   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service