Married Life from Hitched - Social network for married couples

Kids (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should You Pay Your Kids Cash for Good Grades?

See today's blog post on an article from USA Today discussing CEOs and their thoughts on paying their kids cash as an incentive to earn goo…

Started by hitched

2 Mar 31
Reply by Zack Rosenfeld

My Wife Is Not Sure She Likes The Kids Playing Video Games

Ok, let me be the first to admit that maybe we have a little too many video…

Started by Anthony Smith

1 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by jessicaruizme

Do You Spank Your Kids?

Today's blog discusses the debate of spanking kids and includes other forms of discipline. One mother had her boys shovel dirt! Where do yo…

Started by hitched

1 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Ana72

What to do when your kids don't follow rules that step parent puts in place?

I have been remarried to someone for 6 yrs. he has 2 older children 25 and 28 and do not live with us and I have 2 children that are 17 and…

Started by Marie

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Bibi

Do You Find that Kids Put a Strain on Your Marriage?

A new study just came out (see blog) saying parents of children with ADHD are twice as likely to divorce by the time the child is eight yea…

Started by hitched

5 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Monica

Dating... without a babysitter

My husband and I have been trying to find ways to spend time together but we can never find a babysitter. If there's any other parents out…

Started by Carol M

0 Sep 6, 2008

RSS

Hitched Podcast

Episode 571: What Does the U.S. Census Say About Marriage?

The U.S. Census Bureau has recently put out their results of marriage data from 2008 to 2018 and Dr. Karen Sherman and host Steve Cooper discuss the lata information.

© 2020   Created by hitched.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service